Original Natural Marine Collagen is a collagen peptide supplement made from sustainably-sourced fish skin. Vida Glow’s hydrolysed marine collagen has been activated to boost absorption (so your body can actually use it) and stimulate fresh collagen production.
Our Original Natural Marine Collagen Trial Pack is a convenient introduction to ingestible beauty and ideally proportioned in 14-sachets for on-the-go travel. It is clinically proven to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, increase skin firmness and enhance skin elasticity. So you can shine at every age.
Our formula is flavourless, so you can mix into any food or drink you like.
(1) L. Duteil, C. Q. Roussel, C. Bruno-Bonnet, and J. P. Lacour, “Effect of Low Dose Type I Fish Collagen Peptides Combined or Not With Silicon on Skin Aging Signs in Mature Women,” Juniper Online Journal of Case Studies, vol. 6, no. 4, Mar. 2018, doi: 10.19080/jojcs.2018.06.555692.
(2) L. Duteil, C. Queille-Roussel, Y. Maubert, J. Esdaile, C. Bruno-Bonnet, and J. P. Lacour, “Specific Natural Bioactive Type 1 Collagen Peptides Oral Intake Reverse Skin Aging Signs In Mature Women,” Journal of Aging Research & Clinical Practice, vol. 5, no. 2, 2016, doi: 10.14283/jarcp.2016.97.
(3) S. Koizumi, N. Inoue, M. Shimizu, C. J. Kwon, H. Y. Kim, and K. S. Park, “Effects of Dietary Supplementation With Fish Scales-Derived Collagen Peptides on Skin Parameters and Condition: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study,” International Journal of Peptide Research
and Therapeutics, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 397–402, Sep. 2018, doi: 10.1007/s10989-017-9626-0.
(4) S. Oesser, “The Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides has a Positive Effect on Hair Thickness,” Nutrafoods, vol. 1, pp. 134–138, 2020, doi: 10.17470/NF-020-0019.
(5) D. Hexsel, V. Zague, M. Schunck, C. Siega, F. O. Camozzato, and S. Oesser, “Oral Supplementation With Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Improves Nail Growth and Reduces Symptoms of Brittle Nails,” Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 520–526, Dec. 2017, doi: 10.1111/jocd.12393.